If you're visiting from my Sleep Chronicles guest post over on Being Mrs. Beer, welcome!
Apparently I'm a little greedy this year, because I'm back with another wish list. Dear Santa, I'm sorry for not including this all in one
2. Harveys Seatbelt Bag. I bought a Harvey bag from Ebay years ago and I used it all the time before I had a baby. It was a small purse and I used to boast that I could easily fit everything—including a bottle of wine in it. Well, those "small purse" days are over. My current purse needs to take a backseat (it recently got sweet potatoes in it, thanks to the little one), and I think another Harveys bag would be great. The problem is that I'm picky and I don't know which one in particular I want. This is why gift cards rock. (Harveys Gift Card)
3. Aveda Comforting Tea. Oh, yum. This tea is delicious and I just finished my last cup the other day, which makes me really sad. I need more STAT! (From Amazon, $23; or any Aveda store)
4. Warby Parker. I've been wearing a pair of Warby's for the past three years—you helped me pick them—and I'm ready for another pair, and possibly a pair of prescription sunglasses. I love that they send you glasses to try on before you buy, and that they give back to the community. It's a win all around! (Warby Parker Gift Card)
5. Hobby Lobby. I don't know what's with me lately, but I've been hit by the crafting bug. I know I haven't posted much (it's coming!), but I've been creating things left and right for our house. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I've spent more time (and money) inside Hobby Lobby than at Target. Crazy, I know, but it's true. I could spend hours in that store just wondering the aisles. I can't wait for Julia to get older, because I have so many projects I want to create with her! (Hobby Lobby Gift Card)
6. Starbucks. I love me some coffee, and I love it even more when I don't have to shell out the big bucks to get said tasty warm drink. It's totally a paleo splurge when I get a drink in a red up, and it's totally worth it. My favorite drink at the moment is a salted caramel brulee latte. It's delicious. And because I'm sure you're curious, my second favorite drink from there is the caramel apple spice. (Starbucks Gift Card)
7. Modern Family Box Set. I LOVE this show, but sadly haven't seen any episodes from the most current season. I'd love to have this on hand for our next deployment so I can start from the beginning. Plus, comedy is always a good thing when you're feeling lonely. (From Amazon, $65)
8. Against All Grain. We're still going full steam ahead with this paleo lifestyle and I've been eying this cookbook for awhile. It takes everything in me not to buy it whenever I'm out shopping. (From Amazon, $22)
See my first wish list here.
See my husband's wish list here.
See Julia's wish list here.